Friday, September 5, 2008

OK, so I warned you guys when I started this blog that I am not good at keeping up with these things. I think this is my fifth post since that time....ugghhhhh!!! It's not that I don't like to post, I just don't always think about it....even though everyday I read one of my really good friends blog that she is wonderful about keeping updated!!!!!



Anyway, we made it to Heidelberg! That is a picture of an old bridge that runs across the river. I didn't take that pic, but we have seen it before!










We are going to a Volksmarch in the morning. Travis and I have vowed to start walking more and this is one way we are going to take advantage of it. It will get the kids out and about and give them exercise as well! If anyone doesn't know what a volksmarch is, it is a kind of marathon, but you walk. They normally have several distances that you can take advantage of. This one tomorrow has 5K, 11K, 22K and a 42K distances. We will be taking advantage of the 5K! Surely you didn't think we would tackle anything more yet?!? Maybe by the time we leave we can try the big one! HAHAHA! Yeah right!



School is back in session for all of us!!!! WOOHOO! The kids started on the 25th of August and they seem to like it alright. I started back this Monday and I seem to like it! I started a new school that offered more of the degree that I wanted. I am in the Business Management program. Travis is back to work sort of! He is inprocessing right now, so his hours are sporadic. I have not found a job yet, but I am pursuing it heartily!

See you guys soon!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Good to hear from you again!! Glad everyone is settling in! Do you need me to send you reminders to update your blog??? LOL! Love you all!!

jodi said...

Hey Tammy! I'm glad you guys are having a good time! I have sooo been on that bridge! Enjoy Heidelburg!!!