Friday, September 26, 2008

I passed the impossible test!!!

OK, so maybe it wasn't actually impossible, but this is only about 3/4 of the signs you are tested on!!!! Germany has so many signs that mean so many different things than what we are used to reading in the states, as well as rules of the road, that they make us Americans take a driving test! I think it is a great idea, but boy was I nervous! There are 75 questions and 25 road sign questions and you can miss 15. I missed 8....this time!!!! Yes, I had to take it twice!!! But, the good news is that I passed and I can finally drive! Woohoo! Wish me luck out on the Autobahn!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

GOOD JOB!! I don't rememeber taking that before... did we? See that didn't hurt a bit, (posting) and i didn't fall asleep reading it (it isn't boring!) Your life is NOT boring! It is quite exciting to be doing something like you are doing!!