Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heidelberg Castle Trip

Hello!

I have a very good friend who blogs quite a bit and she uses a program to show her pictures off. I copied her and used it here! If--and I am positive that there are--there are duplicate pictures, please just enjoy them twice! Once I figured out that I could do all the pictures in one show, I decided that I had had enough and just posted two!!! Enjoy!


Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a BRILLIANT IDEA!! ;) Wow, your friend is amazing!! LOL!! I love the pictures! Love seeing the town again! Love the fall colors!! Thomas looks like my boy's faces when I drag them along places and force them to have fun!! LOL!! Love ya all!!